Ask the simple question ‘what are you listening to?’ at a creative agency and a pretty wide gamut of answers is returned.
- President Nate Winstanley is whistling Candy Man by the Grateful Dead, for example. He’s kind of a hippie. But, he’s also listening to Bill Gates interview Warren Buffett on the definition of success, so perhaps that makes him more of a Bohemian.
- Apparently, our CFO Patrick is feeling somber today, enjoying the Disturbed cover of Simon & Garfunkel’s Sound of Silence… or maybe he just wants us all to be quiet.
- Designer Tonya is still trying to figure out who Becky is.
- Of course, the web designer is the one with the NSFW track in our Friday Playlist, a classic (2012) from Kendrick Lamar.
- After a busy week, PR Director Jaclyn is channeling both music therapy and summer vibes with her pick: Simmer Down by The Specials.
- Designer Eden has a whole playlist of her own to add to our jams today… Spotify’s Daily Lift, full of Friday-friendly, pop-tastic tuneage.
Finally, here’s our own Spotify Playlist, inspired by the staff picks above and decidedly Safe for Work.
Have a safe and happy holiday!
Brought to you by: Tonya, Eden, Annette, Jac, Nate, Leslie, Brandon, Pat, Holly, Tori, Maggie, Moose, and Mike.